Commercial Service Representative
Text Casella to 97211
Founded in 1975, Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is a publicly traded company (CWST) and one of the nation's leading providers of waste and recycling services. Casella currently employs more than 2,500 employees throughout Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, and Pennsylvania and serves customers in more than 40 states. We are especially proud of our support and dedication to the success of our local communities throughout the northeast region and beyond.
Part of the Critical Infrastructure Industry, Casella protects the health and safety of our society and prevents any debilitating impact on the communities we serve. We are constantly developing and investing in innovative solutions to build a better tomorrow for future generations.
In every way, our most important resource is our people. Our deep understanding of resource renewal also guides us in cultivating a culture of lifelong learning and career growth and flows naturally from our deepest core values and our unwavering dedication to safety and wellness.
We believe the work we do is vitally important and meaningful and that our employees are the stewards of our region’s breathtaking natural beauty. We seek to hire the most talented and dedicated people to grow our business and serve our customers.
The Commercial Service Representative provides one-stop service and solutions to new and existing customers by determining service requests, resolving service issues, creating solutions, and closing the sale ensuring a first-class transaction
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Inside commercial account management, customer retention and capturing new service agreements
- Look for opportunities to increase services to existing customers and develop a fully functioning account retention program
- Provide high caliber customer service and the sale of waste related services
- Developing new and maintaining existing commercial business
- Work with other departments within the Division to offer high level customer service to our Commercial Client base.
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Proficiency with MS applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook
- Phone based Customer Service Experience
- Dynamics 365 proficiency is a plus
- Strong Customer Service focus
- Strong Communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced direct to consumer environment
- Sales experience
- Pleasant and professional phone demeanor
- 35 Wpm
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer