Text Casella to 97211
Founded in 1975, Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is a publicly traded company (CWST) and one of the nation's leading providers of waste and recycling services. Casella currently employs more than 2,500 employees throughout Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, New York, and Pennsylvania and serves customers in more than 40 states. We are especially proud of our support and dedication to the success of our local communities throughout the northeast region and beyond.
Part of the Critical Infrastructure Industry, Casella protects the health and safety of our society and prevents any debilitating impact on the communities we serve. We are constantly developing and investing in innovative solutions to build a better tomorrow for future generations.
In every way, our most important resource is our people. Our deep understanding of resource renewal also guides us in cultivating a culture of lifelong learning and career growth and flows naturally from our deepest core values and our unwavering dedication to safety and wellness.
We believe the work we do is vitally important and meaningful and that our employees are the stewards of our region’s breathtaking natural beauty. We seek to hire the most talented and dedicated people to grow our business and serve our customers.
Summary of Position:
This position provides administrative support to the manager(s) and others in the office by supplying information to callers, maintaining files, organizing and keeping schedules and appointments, generating standard reports, and producing correspondence.
- Work with department managers and other employees to ensure excellence in customer service
- Maintain accurate scale operations and reports
- Complete and review tracking reports to assist in operational and financial objectives
- Assist the Controller with Month End closing and reporting standards
- Maintain a safe, secure and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with permitted regulations
- Addition or removal of items are subject to change
Education, Experience & Qualifications:
- Proficiency with MS applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong organizational, interpersonal and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong Communication skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Positive, team-oriented attitude
- Strong work ethic and self-sufficient
- Open to personal and professional training and development
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and a 401(k) Plan.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an environment of inclusion and mutual respect where opportunities are available to all applicants and team members without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, genetic information, military and veteran status, status as individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal or state laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our team members is critical to our success as a company and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people.